Tuesday 19 July 2016

Group Admin

My name is Muhammad Mahyudin bin Mohd Nasri . I came from Sungkai , Perak . I'm 36 years old .My qualification is Master in Entreprenuership . I also got my degree in Marketing .  My position in this company is chief executive organizations          ( CEO ) always want the product that we want to make will comercial in this industry . I always ask to my worker to responsibility and work hard to introduce our product . The product that we want to sell is  Daun Kapal Terbang Oil . Thats why our first post is about Daun Pokok Kapal Terbang . So I hope you all can support us or our group to be a successful entrepreneur . And I hope so . Hahaha . Okay . That all from me Mahyudin . Later our group members will introduce themselves . See you in another post . Byeeeee .☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 28 July 2016 at 05:58 , Blogger Risz said...

Uish... Here please dont write the details that r not true... Huhuhu.. Amend please..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home